I have written a wrapper to expose openlibrary.org api data as RDF. It is written in Python and deployed on Google App Engine. It is only an illustration of Linked Data publication, and in order to get a first feedback, so do not rely on it in your application since the URL or the content will change in the future.
How to use it :
- The wrapper is deployed at http://olrdf.appspot.com
- There are 2 ways to call it :
- with « /isbn/<an_isbn> », give the ISBN (ISBN 10 or ISBN 13) of the book you want to to get data for. Example : http://olrdf.appspot.com/isbn/2070394433
- with « /key/<openlibrary_key> », give the Open Library key of the book you want to get data for. Example : http://olrdf.appspot.com/key/b/OL5218098M
- The service uses content negotiation, so if you browser does not support « application/rdf+xml » content-type, you will be redirected to the corresponding openlibrary page for the book. To avoid that :